Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dropbox or Google Drive?

Just read a nice review comparing Dropbox and Google Drive at http://www.macworld.com/article/1167461/online_storage_face_off_google_drive_vs_dropbox.html

The bottom line is that they are very comparable.  I have been a Dropbox user for several years. 

My brother shared a folder so that our extended families (cousins) can share family pictures from the past years.  I plan to select several for use when I create a new genealogy file for my mother's side of the family.

I have lost touch with my cousin in Finland.  Wish I had thought of sharing family pictures when we were emailing each other. 

1 comment :

  1. Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's pleasant articles
    My site > services

    ReplyDelete