Saturday, July 14, 2012

Creating Videos - Lessons Learned

I created some short videos showing how to write formulas in Excel and how to import Excel files into FileMaker Pro.  The student feedback was not good!  One told me to SLOW down!  Others said that the audio was of poor quality.  It isn't that I did not try or that they did not appreciate my attempt!

I even had a colleague review the files prior to uploading them to YouTube.  I could hear the audio clearly.  That said, I obviously need to slow down and to attempt to make the audio loud so that others can turn it down.  Have not received feedback from one of the students who is a video pro -- OMG not looking forward to it either.

1 comment :

  1. WOW. It would be surely great experience. I am also quite excited for doing same thing. Can't wait more. Will do today only.
    e signatures

    ReplyDelete