Monday, July 30, 2012

New iPhone Rumored for September

I read at 9 to 5 Mac that the new iPhone is expected to be released the middle of September.  It cannot be soon enough for me!!  My 3rd generation iPhone is not well.  It shut down unexpectedly about 6 times when I was at the Sloan C/MERLOT conference in Las Vegas last week.  There is no pattern for the shutdowns.

Now that I am home, it less stressful because I am use Messages for communication.  What is amazing to me is that I have had the phone for such a long time.  The potential problem with the next phone is that I may have to pay full price for the phone in order to keep my data plan.  Will have to do the ROI on that first.

3 comments :

  1. Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.
    This Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.
    Factory Unlock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I've selected an unbelievable and interesting blog. android game apps

    ReplyDelete