Sunday, July 22, 2012

How to Implement EHRs from HealthIT


Linda and I just returned from the 2012 SINI meeting.  We heard several presentations on implementing EHRs and meaningful use. You can expect updates to the website that we maintain to support Informatics and Nursing textbook over the next few weeks.  One example is the resource below added to Chapter 18 under the Implementation section.  The update is at http://dlthede.net/Informatics/Chap18BasicEHR/chap18.html 

How to Implement EHRs. A helpful site describing 6 steps from assessing readiness to continued quality improvement with links to a little more information about each step. The FAQs in the links may prove the best source of detail information. Use the links from tabs on the top of the page too!
http://www.healthit.gov/providers-professionals/ehr-implementation-steps

7 comments :

  1. Great article Jeanne! I was looking at different EHR Companies online when I came across your article about how to implement EHRs. This was such a informative article, I'm going to make sure to share this with my family. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m satisfied. I’m preserving this for upcoming use.... by OPS 571 Final Exam provider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting post.I found many educational points in this post that can be helpful for my https://orthopedic.residencypersonalstatements.net/professional-help-with-orthopedic-nurse-resume-writing/ statement writing.I actually want you to share some more stuff like this.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was busy in my assignment work for http://www.nephrologyfellowship.com/how-to-get-into-the-best-nephrology-fellowship-programs/ and my friend suddenly asked me to check this post.This is so informative and well written.Good job done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is EHRs? I I think I should share it with my https://www.medicalschoolpersonalstatement.net/step-by-step-instructions-for-aamc-medical-school-application/ fellows.May be they can share some appropriate details about this with me.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6.  All kind of learning tips are essential for good writing approaches as it allow for good source for the needy ones to go to page. This kind of necessary information helps in creating of good supportive things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the best medical transcription services from this field of the solutions and enjoy the new area of the outsourcing in Indian. Get the link of site from this field and enjoy the new services in this field.

    ReplyDelete