Friday, February 15, 2013

Google Docs Sharing Issue

A couple of Google docs sharing advertisements prompted me to reflect on an issue that I experienced Wednesday.  Flor and I were working on writing a manuscript we plan to submit for publication.  I had created a Google word processing document from Word, which we were both editing.  The Google doc was in my Google Drive folder.

All of a sudden, I could not edit.  What happened is that my key presses were typing the wrong letters. We were sitting side-by-side, so she could see what was happening.  We had used Google sharing a few years ago.  The problems at that time related to the time lag.  Time lag was not a problem this time.  The inability to type correct letters was.  I need to "Google" the issue to explore further.

No comments :

Post a Comment