Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Splashtop Remote Computer Access with the iPad

I found the app I have been looking for...Splashtop. I wanted to use my iPad as a remote control of my computer when teaching face-to-face without being tethered or using Bluetooth. I also wanted the solution to be low cost or free. Splashtop cost $4.99 (apparently it has been less). I had to load Splashtop Streamer to my Mac & Windows laptops, but it was free. I had to enter a security password to use on the laptops. When I open Splashtop on the iPad it automatically sees any computers. You simply click on a computer to take remote control. There was a little lag time, but not much.

4 comments :

  1. Splashout is one of the best app which is available in i pad. Now it is available in android tablets is well.

    remote computer access

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey i am my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?

    Online Computer Support

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a RSS feed for the blog on the right side of the window below "About Me." Thank you for the feedback.

      Delete
  3. This is very innovative way to help guys who are having trouble with the computer system or related to....Keep It Up!!!

    To get Online Technical Support,Please visit the link.

    Thankyou
    Lacy Brown

    ReplyDelete