Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LogMeIn vs Splashtop for Remote Computer Access with the iPad

LogMeIn if a free app for the iPad.  The initial problem that I had was that I received an error indicating the the date and time zone were not set correctly.  It still gives me that error when attempting to connect to the Mac laptop.  However, I was able to connect with the computer in my university office. Hmmm.  Will try to Windows laptop next. LogMeIn is the same company that created one of my favorite screen-sharing apps, Join.me.

LogMeIn is similar to Splashtop in that I can control a remote computer with the iPad.  I find that it is easier to control the movement when using Splashtop.  I am interested in hearing from others about apps they have used for screen sharing that work with both the iPad and a Windows PC or Mac.




1 comment :

  1. I have tried using Splashtop remote desktop application and is really very good. Additionally, I have even tried using RHUB remote support and web conferencing appliances. It works well & best part is, it provides everything in one box you need.

    ReplyDelete