Friday, February 3, 2012

Printing Using Google Cloud Print

One of the journal articles that I plan to write is on working in the cloud. There are so many unbelievable cloud resources available!  Google Cloud Print is a great app that works on a Windows PC, the Mac, and any mobile device. One place to begin is the Google Cloud Print website.

BTW - Cloud Printing is beta.  I can see the print function in Chrome, but nothing happens when I select to use Cloud Printing. Thankfully, I have an ePrinter at home, so I can email any document to be printer for printing.

The Cloud Print app is free for the Mac, but PrintCentral Pro is $9.99 for the iPad.

To understand the power of Cloud Print view the video below.

5 comments :

  1. It might be more cost-effective to have the styles created and delivered from the lab better the client.

    scrapbook paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog. Thank you very much for sharing.

    Shirt Printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if markkfinn is right that It could be more cost effective if styles are created and delivered from the lab better .But is it feasible too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. It is an interesting perspective, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate the author. I will share with my friends and I know they will like it.

    ReplyDelete