Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am working on course prep for my Integrating Technology into the Healthcare Educator Role class.  I reflected on the polling software that was used in yesterday's webinar and decided to do some additional exploration.  I reviewed the Digital Inspiration web site at http://www.labnol.org/internet/best-web-polling-software/6207/ which provided a summary about a number of polling software solutions.  The polling software that I have explored to date include:
I also explored Jane Hart's web site that lists the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2009.  Using the resources on that site, I explored DimDim online meeting software.  It is free for up to 25 users.  You can anticipate watching me experiment with some of these software solutions.  I welcome hearing about your experiences and recommendations.

No comments :

Post a Comment