Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Microsoft OneDrive for Business - Very Nice Additonal Cloud Storage App!

Believe I have figured out OneDrive for Business!  I have used OneDrive for many, many years (used to be called SkyDrive).  However, I was confused between the two apps. All of our University faculty, and staff have OneDrive for Business now.  I had go to my unify account and open my faculty email to see the OneDrive for Business app.  I played with the app - found it easy to drag files into it, make new files, and to create folders.  Since it is secure storage, I will be able to mirror my computer with it. 

Afterwards, I downloaded the OneDrive for Business to my iPad and Microsoft Surface tablet. 

I still have my old OneDrive account and Dropbox.  At work, we are transitioning to moving all university files over to OneDrive for Business.  Dropbox will be only for personal files.

No comments :

Post a Comment