Thursday, April 24, 2014

Giving a Presentation with an iPad

TCGeeks has a very good article on how to give a presentation with the iPad at http://www.tcgeeks.com/how-give-presentation-your-ipad/

I should have taken my iPad or other computer to the most recent conference where I was giving a presentation.  The problem was that I brought the Microsoft Surface tablet instead.  The problem was not the tablet - rather the fact that I have not received the 9-pin adapter necessary to connect the tablet with an overhead projector.  I had all of my slides in the cloud and on flash drives, but at this particular conference, presenters had to use their own computer.

Bottom line is to plan and test the ability to give a slide presentation before you leave on a 2-hour flight to another city.  Lesson learned. 


No comments :

Post a Comment