Sunday, July 25, 2010

iPad update

One last update for the iPad. Robbie told me about the iPad news daily. It has tips and links to iPad resources. I was amazed that I could work with only my iPhone and iPad for 10 days! I did run through the 30 day cellular data plan in only 8 days, but it was much less expensive than paying for a wireless connection every night at the hotel. I should not need cellular service very much now that I am home with wifi coverage.

Linda sent me several emails with updates for the textbook. I have several from the Emerging Technologies conference, myself.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    The professional iPad accessories selling store, padacs.com has gained popularity in Australian market with the attractive discount deals it gives to buyers. The most striking thing about the store is despite the low cost of the products, it ensures that a quality standard is maintained so that customers do not complain later on

    iPad Accessories

    ReplyDelete