Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bookmarking

I read something the other day about bookmarking.  The article asked us, the readers, if we were using web browsers to bookmark favorite sites.  According to the article, if we were, it was "SO 2008!"  Okay, I got it!!  I was guilty of being "so 2008."  The guilt jolted me to make a change.  The first problem was choosing a web 2.0 bookmarking site.  There are so many from which to choose.  I finally decided to use Delicious.

If you use more than one computer to access the Internet, you should consider using a social networking site for bookmarking.  The added value include that you can see what others found to be useful and that you have the bookmarked sites available from any computer.  To access your bookmarked sites, simply log-in to the bookmark web site.

1 comment :

  1. I too am guilty of being so 2008. I am on the look out for a 2.0 tool also,LOL!

    ReplyDelete