Monday, October 21, 2013

Visit to India

I leave for an eleven-day trip to India in less that 4 weeks. I represent MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resources for Learning and Online Teaching) along with a team of oncology nurse faculty member and physicians.  As you may know, I am the editor for the MERLOT Health Sciences Editorial Board. The team is a part of Open Educational Resource Cancer (OERC).  OERC representatives will make presentations at the Indian Cancer Congress 2013 and also at academic medical centers in Kochi. The visa is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  I am not certain about Internet access for blogging.  In case of access problems, I will plan to tweet during the trip.  I will be flying into New Delhi and out of Kochi.  I am excited to meet nursing colleagues in my travels.  Look for more information on how to access India travel tweets later. 

No comments :

Post a Comment