Thursday, October 31, 2013

Scholarly Writing - Nurse Author & Editor Newsletter is a Must Read

I am working on a revised chapter for the 5th edition of the Informatics and Nursing textbook to replace chapter 6 in the 4th edition.  The focus of the new chapter is scholarly writing. The backdrop of the chapter is using the word process to format the paper with APA 6th citation style.

I revisited a wonderful quarterly newsletter, Nurse Author & Editor, at http://www.nurseauthoreditor.com/default.asp

If you are writing a paper for a class or as a requirement for a nursing degree, you will find the newsletter to be a "pot of gold!"  The September 2013 issue is just one example. 

The newsletter is free.  All you need to do is to create a login and password.  I have it on my list of MUST reads. 

Nurse writing for undergraduate nursing classes, a Master's thesis, PhD dissertation, DNP scholarly project or for publication should review the Nurse Author & Editor newsletter.

6 comments :

  1. I am working on a revised chapter for the 5th edition of the Informatics and Nursing textbook to replace chapter 6 in the 4th edition. The focus of the new chapter is scholarly writing. term paper writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this sort of nourishment photograph that time I feel hunger. Since to taste diverse sustenance is extremely adoring for me and I just never stop to saw this sort of click to read page. This time I likewise attempting to make this nourishment in home and enlighten you concerning the essence of this sustenance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a novel idea for a technology. Kids will surely love it. I will give it a try and go to site Making lunch for kids is a difficult task so I think it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nursing writing is also becoming important for the students who are interested in such programs. These phD thesis writing can help you in many ways.You can also see more details here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing for nursing degree is a different concept but yet with hardwork you write it. Nursing classes is another option so you can now learn by having online courses or services like www.scriptwriting.biz/comedy-scriptwriter/ so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank oyu so much for informing about the newsletter. I always go to https://www.paraphrasingservice.org/best-paraphrasing-services-nz/ for new type of content and ideas where writing can be improved.

    ReplyDelete