Thursday, March 8, 2012

New iPad, New Apple App Updates

Work was too busy for me to learn about the Apple announcements yesterday, so I had to wait until early this morning. The CNET article, iPad vs. iPad 2 vs. the new iPad, provides a succinct overview of the changes in the new iPad. The video (long) at the Apple iPad site provides a comprehensive overview of the new releases. 

Several of the newest software updates require the new iOS 5.1.  The problem is that the servers are not able to keep up with the volume of attempts to update the software.  I have attempted to get the updates for the past two hours, but am getting timed out on the Mac laptop, the iPad, and the iPhone.  Once I can obtain the iOS update, I can report some feedback on the changes. 

7 comments :

  1. I dead consider joyous when I acquire articles pertinent to my process and my issue.
    ipad touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would simply say to you all “awesome information”
    ipad 3 g

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ecstatic I found you website and blogs.
    water filters

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys out there are performing a great job.
    Business Software

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Also see my page - gold charts

    ReplyDelete