Sunday, October 31, 2010

Clicker Resources

I discovered a site entitled "Clicker Resource Guide" this morning.  It is instructional in the sense that it provides a pedagogical guide for the use of clickers and the design of the questions.  The module has several pages - look for the double arrows at the top of each module page or use the table of contents menu on the left side of the window to navigate.  The site is at http://cnx.org/content/m26445/latest/

I took some time to review clicker resources that can be used with smartphone, laptops, and tablets.  The iPhone app store has an app named "e-clicker."  The app for students is free.  The app for the instructor is $9.99.  I don't have an occassion to try it out, yet.  I might try to trial it next semester when I teach legal and ethical issues in nursing. 

No comments :

Post a Comment