Saturday, October 4, 2014

Educause Conference and Google Glass

I had the opportunity to attend the Educause meeting in Orlando this week and try Google Glass.  I can see the opportunity that the feature brings to education and nursing.  I would need to have it mounted on my glasses frame or wear contact lenses.  The Google rep helped me to use the features (he could see what I could see).  I simply swiped down on the side of the frames to change screens.  The voice command was not good because of the very loud background noise. As you can see from the picture below that the frames were slightly tilted - would need some adjustment.  You can adjust the camera on the frame, though.  There are exciting possibilities for use of Google Glass in higher education. 

No comments :

Post a Comment