Monday, February 24, 2014

Microsoft Word Navigation Pane - a Powerful Overlooked Feature

The Dell Venue II Pro is still not working correctly.  In the meantime, I have returned to using the Dell 630 laptop because I like using Word 2013 Navigation Pane when I am updating the chapters for the 5th edition of the Informatics and Nursing textbook.  The Navigation View appears when you use the Find menu (CTRL + F).  I always use the paragraph style headings.  In the Navigation Pane, I can move entire sections of a chapter around with the Navigation Pane independent of highlighting text within the document. 

To learn more about this powerful feature, go take a few minutes to complete a short tutorial at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/use-the-navigation-pane-to-search-and-move-around-in-your-document-RZ101829243.aspx

No comments :

Post a Comment