Sunday, March 3, 2013

Presentation Sharing

I am testing a new website, http://presentation.io/, this morning.  It has amazing possibilities because it allows you to share a presentation (PowerPoint or PDF) with others synchronously when the viewers have web access on their mobile phones, iPad, or laptops.  I created a login and password by signing into the website.  I uploaded a slide presentation.  It took a few minutes for the slides to upload.  The screenshot below is my view.  To share with others, click on the Share button at the bottom left corner. Enter the email addresses of those with whom you want to share.

Click the Start Presenting button at the bottom right corner.  As you click on the slides, the others can see the slide.  I shared with myself using my iPhone.  There was intermittent lag time for the slides.  When the slide did not change, I clicked the refresh button on my iPhone and the slide appeared.

The free version of presentation.io gives me 48 hours access for the slide presentation.  The subscription version, if I am understanding the information correctly, allows the slides to remain visible for others.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment