Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaching with an iPad

Tracy, emailed me an article about teaching an online course with an iPad.  The instructor was teaching a course entitled Technology and Innovation Management.  The article is online at

I use many of the apps shared in the article including Dropbox and Evernote.  I plan to use the iPad for myself and students in one of my graduate informatics courses this fall.  We will have to explore some of the apps described in the article over the next few weeks.  Perhaps the experience will be something that the students want to write about (for publication) in NRSG 6724. Hint, Hint...

It is an excellent read! I especially enjoyed the lessons learned section of the article.


7 comments :

  1. That was a good article! Why do I feel I have just gained a new assignment? I love using my IPad & look forward to using it this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not measure you and you writing level. I just suggest you that if you need any help about writing then you may visit this site. This website may help you and can solve the problem that you face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ipad, I searh on google and get the article abotu Teaching with an iPad but I see there is very shoprt information. can you explain me more? if you dont understand me then please see it: https://www.nursingcapstone.net/how-to-formulate-picot-question-nursing/. I will wait for your reply. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovey post this is. And your blog is so much pretty. I think I will copy this. And try in my blog. This is so good. Very cool. Your post is also very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good site can provide the best thing in his blog. And also the site can change the life of a common man. So this is the most important thing for me and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is so helpful link for me and I get amny help from here. But this is the most positive for the students whou are reading in class 10. this is best for them.

    ReplyDelete