Sunday, August 7, 2011

QR Codes and Education

Martha shared an idea on how Layfayette University library is using QR codes.  The library developed a game, Where in the Library is Carmen Sandiego?: An Interactive Library Mystery Game. Read more at http://calendar.lafayette.edu/node/121.  Essentially, it is a game that also allows the students to become oriented to the library.  Martha and Erin discussed using the idea with the freshman seminar.

Another idea is to have students in the freshman seminar interview the different librarians responsible for library sections, write up a short descriptions, and create QR codes that would be posted in the library. 

Some websites with more information about QR codes are:

7 comments :

  1. hi, I am Craig (my net name). I am representing PulseStore and I was wondering if you could put us on your blog (any part). So that others could be familiar with us. Thanks.


    Blood Pressure Tester from PulseStore

    please email me at craigtaylor025 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So finally I'm here. I have no doubt in this. I'm really looking for your blog. This is the most favorite blog of mine. but for some days i'm so busy. that's why i can't give time to your blog. finally i'm back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I searched on google with "Codes and Education" and got it. I read it I know its not my 100% what I want but I read your article. its really amazing like this:http://www.biomedicalsciencepersonalstatement.com/biomedical-science-personal-statement-examples/ . Thanks I will read you article in future if I got new article. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a good site. This site really care about the students. I love this. Now I will suggest my students to follow this blog. In here they get many helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very informative information this is. so good to read this post. I don't think that It will so easy for me and you will be the best part of this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the best in writing I know this very well. But this is so hard to do. I don't know how you will do this. I think this is so much difficult for me. and also for every one.

    ReplyDelete