Saturday, December 5, 2009

Creating an Excel Chart with a Double Axis


My students are always challenging me and exceeding my expectations in the process. After asking the students to create a combination bar and line chart using Excel, TJ created an awesome chart with a double axis. She gave me permission to share on this blog. Note that the left axis shows the number of falls or pressure ulcers and the right axis shows a comparison with the percent of RNs.
Do learn how to replicate this chart, use the Help button in Excel and search for Secondary Vertical Axis.

2 comments :

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    online traffic school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    excel vba courses london

    ReplyDelete