Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Computer Literacy Survey

I created a computer literacy survey that I use in my online and hybrid (meet both face-to-face and online) courses.  I will attach the survey to this blog as a Word document.  Instructors and others are welcome to use it.  Instructors could adapt it for their courses to obtain a baseline assessment of the students' computer literacy skills.

Students and others could use it as a self-assessment tool.  The survey has instructional value in that it assists the learner to identify key information about their computer.  You are welcome to download and adapt the survey for your personal use from http://hercules.gcsu.edu/jsewell/textbook/ComputerSurvey.doc

The survey is written for the PC, but if you are interested in having one created for the Mac computer, just ask.

As always, I welcome your comments and suggestions.

No comments :

Post a Comment