Sunday, March 16, 2014

iPad Working with a Smart TV

I wanted to watch some YouTube videos on television this morning.  Our television happens to be a Smart TV, which means it can connect to the Internet.  I selected the YouTube app on the television, and got a pop-up menu indicating that I could use a mobile app remotely to control the television.  That was PERFECT, since it would make data entry simpler.

I got my iPad and followed the information on the television screen to pair it with the iPad.  It was very similar to pairing the iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard or pairing it with another computer.  I was prompted to verify my gmail address, and entered a couple codes to screens and it worked!  The result was amazing.  I wanted to watch some travel videos about Brussels, Bruge, and Amsterdam.  The large high definition television pictures were amazing.

If you have a smart TV and a mobile app and you have not yet paired the devices, try it and enjoy!!

1 comment :

  1. nice feature :-)
    i have samsung smart tv,
    feel the better experiences
    thanks

    ReplyDelete