Sunday, September 8, 2013

1st Indian Cancer Congress and MERLOT

I received confirmation last week that I am invited to attend the 1st Indian Cancer Congress (http://indiancancercongress2013.org/) to be held in New Delhi, India during November.  I will be representing MERLOT and conducting a workshop November 20th on MERLOT open education resources (OER) for cancer.  It is an exciting opportunity to network with oncology physicians and nurses from India.  I hope to have the opportunity to visit Indian schools of nursing and cancer treatment centers in addition to representing MERLOT at the Cancer Congress.  My ultimate goals for the trip are to assist oncology healthcare providers to:
  • Use and contribute open education cancer learning resources specific to cancer care in India to MERLOT.
  • Network using MERLOT. 
  • Develop Personal Collections.
  • Participate in the MERLOT peer review process.
I appreciate the many followers of my blog who are located in India.  I invite them to make suggestions regarding the visit this November.  

No comments :

Post a Comment