Sunday, September 16, 2012

iPhone 5

My 3rd generation iPhone has been limping along since the middle of July.  The battery will for no reason suddenly discharge and the phone turns off.  I have been following the info on the iPhone 5 for months.  My sweet husband pre-ordered the new iPhone for me last evening.  According to the website - it may take another 21 days before the phone is delivered.  The delay was easy to predict.  From what I read the iPhones available for pre-order were sold out within 1 hour.

That is okay. If the old iPhone completely dies before the new one arrives, I will use text messages on the iPad.  Actually, I use text messages for most of my remote communication with my husband, Martha, and Flor now.

Although it cost more, I chose the 32 GB phone.  There are just too many wonderful apps now.  I have already outgrown the 16 GB phone. 

2 comments :

  1. Yes you are absolutely right that older iphones are technically backward then the new versions of it.The rivalry between both companies is getting very serious now but it also degrading their reputation and brand value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much more than i needed!!! but will all come in use thanks!!
    Android application

    ReplyDelete