Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ScreenFlow Update

I used ScreenFlow window capture software to create some short videos for lessons on Excel and FileMaker Pro.  My first attempt was blurry!  I consulted my Apple guru to figure out why.  I had not set up the output to be in 16:9 ratio or 1280 by 720.

The tutorials for ScreenFlow were excellent.  It took less than 30 second to figure out the problems.  I make the corrections in a couple of minutes and uploaded the files to YouTube as HD videos - amazing.  I have a YouTube channel - but it is not designed for the general audience.  It was not a problem, because I used the embed script to add the videos to the lessons I designed.

My guru consultant advised me to add callouts (closeups) to the videos.  Although the videos are not professional quality - they should serve the instructional purposes that I had in mind.

No comments :

Post a Comment