Sunday, May 6, 2012

Microsoft SkyDrive File Size Storage Change

When Microsoft first offered SkyDrive, users were allowed to upgrade to 25 GB of file storage space.  Flor told me that she only had 7 GB of space.  I opened SkyDrive on the iPad - and sure enough - I was limited to 7 GB.  I did a little research from the PC and discovered the change.  Those of us who originally took advantage of the 25 GB have to tell Microsoft that we wanted to keep the 25 GB, otherwise the space would automatically be reduced to 7 GB.  There is now an additional fee for additional space.

1 comment :

  1. Wow... that's quite unexpected. So those who forget to remind Microsoft of their desire to keep 25 GB after its use, will have to be content with 7 GB. I think Microsoft should have much more clearer instruction to let make sure that all the consumers can properly understand all the features. Thanks for sharing this insightful post.

    ReplyDelete