Saturday, July 9, 2011

iPad 2

OMG - love the iPad2!!  Have had it for only 1 week.  Plan to have grad students in one of my courses this fall to use it to see what they discover (Yes, Debbie - I picked up on your lead with the RN-BSN students).

The front facing camera works really well with Skype.  It will be a great way to have virtual office hours this fall semester.

The Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Conference emailed the conference program book and attendance list.  Rather than print it, I saved it to the Dropbox and then opened it in iBooks.  I won't have to print anything and will have the program book the entire conference. 

Please share your experiences and apps with an iPad (1st or 2nd generation).

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for "requiring" iPad use this Fall for class. I've wanted to get one & now had an OFFICIAL reason. I am looking forward to discovering it's many uses.

    ReplyDelete