Sunday, January 10, 2016

Animated Emoticons on the Apple Watch

I am still learning new features on the Apple Watch.  The one I learned about today was that you can change the appearance of the Messenger Emoticons with force touch.  I use emoticons all of the time when sending messages to my husband and good friends.  What is unique about the Apple Watch emoticons is that they are animated.  You can read more at http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/05/16/153-animated-emoji-apple-watch/ 

If you have an Apple Watch, experiment with the animated emoticons on your own.  Enjoy! 

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for your Great post.....Here you will get more social bookmarking websites list. Please visit this websites.... Social Bookmarking Sites List
    www.2morelinks.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEWAR 2018 I LOVE THESE TYPES OF POSTS VERY MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY INFORMATIVE. I WANT YOOU TO PUBLISH SUCH POSTS ATLEAST TWICE A WEEK FOR VISITORS LIKE US

    ReplyDelete