Saturday, November 28, 2015

Apple Watch and Apple Maps

We took a short vacation over Thanksgiving break this week.  The GPS in my car is not as flexible as Google maps.  The car GPS does not give me any choices of routes. I wanted to avoid driving on the Interstate because it is always a nightmare with heavy traffic.  I used Apple Maps app to find a way to get to our destination on my iPhone.  To my surprise, the maps feature showed up on the Apple Watch.  The watch indicated each turn and when it was time to make a turn, it vibrated and signaled with a tone.  The tone for left is different from the tone for turning right.  The automatic sync of the iPhone Map app with the Apple Watch was very nice.

Back to the car GPS and choices for routes.  I can edit a route, but would not be able to do that easily if I am driving.  The Apple Map app was much more accurate for distance and time than the car GPS system.  

1 comment :

  1. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete