Monday, January 19, 2015

Adding YouTube Videos to iBooks Author

I am creating an eBook on the history of bioethics for nurses while also learning more about using iBooks Author.  I did not see an iBooks Author widget for YouTube videos, so I did a web search.  I found a free EASY to use website entitled Bookry.com with lots of neat widgets including one for YouTube. Bookry has a short video demonstrating the process.

Adding a YouTube video to an iBooks Author ebook is a four-step process - but it is quick and easy!
  1. First create an eBook - just a title with a placeholder for widgets.
  2. Add the YouTube widget to the Bookry ebook - name the YouTube video the subject of the video, add the name of the video, and the YouTube URL.
  3. Save the YouTube video to your Mac downloads folder.
  4. Drag the widget from the Mac downloads folder into your iBooks Author ebook.  From there you can use the Inspector to format and title the video.

5 comments :

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXAhucBhsQ
    इस वीडियो को देखने के बाद आपकी जिंदगी बदल जाएगी, जरूर देखे इस वीडियो को !

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KR6_i8FitM
    गर्लफ्रेंड बनाइये सिर्फ 24 घंटे में, इस वीडियो को देखे और अपनी किस्मत आजमाए

    ReplyDelete
  3. The truth is, if you plan on using YouTube for business marketing, the only way you will increase YouTube views is if you create a great quality video. Sure there are services out there that will get you more views, but you should avoid these things.
    YouTube Abonnenten kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found this web site,Datos I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.

    ReplyDelete