Tuesday, December 16, 2014

How to Use Hog Wild Questions - Interesting Concept

I was reviewing abstracts for a conference and ran across a concept developed by Ben Johnson - How to Use Hog Wild Questions.  Johnson suggests that the instructor could use Bloom's taxonomy and develop question while constructing a lesson.  It makes sense.  As I look forward to tweaking courses for next semester and developing a new one - I plan to use the concept. 

My idea is to "flip a lesson" into an interactive eBook chapter.  SoftChalk v9 and iBooks Author both provide ways to create an interactive ebook.  I will work on developing questions for the chapters using Johnson's approach.

You can read more about Johnson's concept on his blog at http://www.edutopia.org/blog/hog-wild-questions-classroom-ben-johnson

No comments :

Post a Comment