Saturday, September 27, 2014

OneDrive for Business Glitch - Found the problem

When I opened OneDrive for Business on the Mac a few days ago, Ii noticed that it did not have the latest files.  As a matter of fact, the most recent file update was September 10.  Since my textbook and other important files are backed up, I had to figure out the problem.  I must have my files backed up and synced.

What happened is that during a Windows update at 9:32 PM on September 10, a corruption disconnected the cloud OneDrive for Business with my computer.  A fantastic tech support person, Sam, and I investigated the problem for about an hour.  About 2 minutes after we hung up the phone, we both figured out the solution simultaneously.  I checked the Microsoft Store and it showed that I had OneDrive for Business installed.  I found the app, logged in, and it worked!



No comments :

Post a Comment