Monday, January 6, 2014

iPad Woes and Fixes

Over the holidays, I must have let the battery drain on the iPad.  When I attempted to turn it on, it wouldn't! :-( 

I did everything I knew except to stand on my head (not sure that I could do that anymore anyway). I could not restore it because I had Find My iPad on.  I read that at times the buttons might not respond.  Anyway, to make a long story short - I took it to Joel.  He plugged it into a power sources and clicked the on/off and start buttons at the same time.  The iPad woke up!!

I knew that it had a full charge because I could see then when it was connected to the Mac.  I had attempted to do exactly what Joel did, but not when it was plugged into the outlet - only the Mac.  Perhaps this fix will help someone else.

No comments :

Post a Comment