Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Evernote - Creating a Table of Contents

When I attended the Summer Institute of Nursing Informatics a couple of weeks ago, I used Evernote to take notes on all of the sessions.  I had taken my Bluetooth keyboard with me and it turned out to be very helpful the night I forgot to charge the iPad.  I was able to use my iPhone and the keyboard.

One way to organize a group of notes, such as with notes on multiple educational session, in Evernote is to create a table of contents.  A YouTube video demonstrates how.  In essence, you create a note titled Table of Contents and then copy and paste hyperlinks of the related notes.  View the video below to learn more.


PS - The process of creating a table of contents can be used with other apps, such as a word processing or spreadsheet document.

No comments :

Post a Comment